Sector: Aircraft Leasing
Location: Dublin City Centre
Salary: Base Negotiable plus bonus & benefits
Our client is a leading aircraft leasing company who have just made a significantly acquisition. They are looking to hire an assistant finance controller to work very closely with the Group Financial Controller and CFO to integrate the acquisition and to streamline the finance function.
Why should you apply?
The company has recently made a significant acquisition and the role on offer will enable to successful candidate to springboard their career to the next level within the aircraft leasing industry.
Who should apply?
Qualified Accountants with 2-4 years PQE who trained in a Big 4 with excellent academic track records. Prior experience of working in the aviation/aircraft leasing industries would be advantageous but not a key requisite. From speaking to the CFO, we believe the successful candidate is more than likely working as one of the following roles:
· Senior Financial Accountant/ Finance Manager/FP&A Manager in industry or financial services
· Audit/FAAS Manager/Associate Director in a Big 4/Top 10 practice – more than likely would need aircraft leasing experience.
Role and Reporting Lines
This role reports to the Group Financial Controller and indirectly to the CFO to include
· Reporting – Preparation of quarterly management accounts, B/S recs, year-end accounts, liaising with auditors, and preparation of audited financial statements
· Working with the commercial team to set realistic/tangible budgets and forecasts coupled investigating variances
· Compliance – Ensuring financial compliance across various structures
· Finance Operations – Hands-on involvement
· Banking – quarterly banking compliance certificate completions, managing senior debt function
· Fundraising – understanding banking facility agreements and overview of the various lenders and funding options available in the Irish market
· Tax planning, liaising with tax advisors
· Financial modelling, monthly projections and cashflow planning
· Budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
Interested in this position?
To apply, please submit your CV to Niall O’Kelly who is managing this assignment via the link below or to inquire further please contact us directly on 01 529 4202.