Job Title: Corporate Finance Executive
Sector: Boutique Firm
Salary: Competitive and DOE
Our client is a boutique corporate finance firm that provides transaction & advisory services to Irish SME’s and offers expert service across Debt and Equity Capital, Business Advisory and Strategic Planning, Transaction Services and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Why should you apply?
This is an excellent opportunity to join and learn from a top-class management team who have an array of experience in the corporate finance sector and give the potential candidate the chance to develop the key skills to jump start their career in corporate finance.
Who should apply?
Candidates should be recently qualified accountants currently working in Big 4/ Top 10 firms in corporate finance, transaction services, audit, or tax coupled with the following:
- First-rate track record of academic achievements
- Desire to work in a firm where the ability to be a self-starter is important
- A commercially focused individual who has an ambition to gain valuable experience in the corporate finance sector
- Ability to interpret financial results and present it to senior management concisely
- Self-confident individual with excellent communication skills
- Previous exposure to transaction support, due diligence and corporate finance would be an advantage but not a prerequisite
Role and Reporting Lines
Reporting directly to the senior management in the firm duties will include:
- Preparation of business plans and financing proposals
- Performing detailed due diligence
- Liaising and managing relationships with all key stakeholders
- Preparation and review of information memoranda and financial models
- Interpreting financial models to make key strategic decisions
- Management of debt restructure and refinance processes
- Support team development, and new business development/origination
Interested in this position?
To apply, please submit your CV to Niall O’Kelly who is managing this assignment via the link below or to inquire further please contact Niall directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01 529 4200.