Finance Business Partner – plc
Location: Dublin West
Our client is a leading Irish plc who are expanding their operations in Ireland and will be entering international markets in early 2020.
Why should you apply?
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified accountant (2-4 PQE) who feels like they can add value to the business in a more commercially focused role rather than a more typical than finance role. The role is the perfect fit for somebody that sees themselves staying away from the reporting/technical finance area and would like to kickstart or continue a career in the commercial space.
Who should apply?
- Qualified accountant 2-4 years PQE who trained in a Big 4/Top 10 firm currently working as
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Assistant Manager/Manager
- Transaction Services Assistant Manager/Manager
- Restructuring Manager/Manager
- Commercial Finance Manager/Senior Financial Accountant/Financial Analyst
- Candidates who are industry trained will also be considered if they have the following:
- Commercial acumen and business understanding
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to communicate effectively with both financial and less-financial audiences of all levels of a multi-national organisation
- Advanced modelling, analytical and numerical reasoning skills beneficial
Role and Reporting Lines
As a Business Finance Partner, you will be providing financial and strategic input into all key business decisions, review, assess and challenge business performance and identify profit improvement opportunities. This role reports to the Financial Controller and will involve:
- Critically analyse business performance using various business intelligence tools
- Analyse financial projections
- Provides analytical rigour, guidance and support for business initiatives, including investment appraisal
- Product costing analysis
- Provide full analytical support to business transformation projects
- A core member of the Financial Planning & Control team
- Drive the development and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives through continually optimising technology utilisation, identifying process refinement
Interested in this position?
To apply, please submit your CV to Niall O’Kelly who is managing this assignment via the link below or to inquire further please contact Niall directly at email@example.com or 01 529 4200.