Job Title: Financial Accountant
Sector: Indigenous Company
Location: Dublin West
Salary: €60,000 – €65,000 DOE
Our client is a leading Irish import/export company based in West Dublin. This market leading company is currently seeking a recently qualified accountant to join their Finance Team in a newly formed role that reports directly to the Finance Director.
Why should you apply?
This is a great chance to work with a leading indigenous Irish company that will give the candidate direct exposure to senior company management. The role provides a great opportunity to be mentored while working very closely with the finance director with the scope to progress into this role in the future.
Who should apply?
Our client is seeking a qualified accountant with the following experience:
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- 1-3 years PQE
- High attention to detail with ability to multi task effectively
- Ambitious with a strong work ethic
Role and Reporting Lines
This role will report to the Finance Director. Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly financial information
- Forecasting and budget preparation
- Management of working capital facilities and cash flow forecasting
- Support internal divisions in relation to management of Capital Projects
- Analysis and commentary on project over/under spend
- Ongoing improvement of department controls and processes
- Ad-hoc projects
Interested in this position?
To apply, please submit your CV to David Joyce who is managing this assignment via the link below or to inquire further please contact David at email@example.com or directly on 01 529 4200.