Job Title: Financial Accountant
Location: Dublin South/Dublin City Centre
Salary: Commensurate with experience and qualifications
Our client is a leading private healthcare provider who are looking to fill a new role that has been created as a result of an internal promotion.
Why should you apply?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the finance function of a leading private healthcare company, with a reputation for being a market leader in their field and will give the candidate ownership of key areas within the finance team. Flexible working hours are also available.
Who should apply?
Our client is seeking a qualified accountant with the following:
- Excellent Microsoft excel skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to details in all aspects of work
- Ensuring strong financial control, review and analysis processes are in place for all aspects within the finance group.
Role and Reporting Lines
Reporting to the Finance Manager and running the day to day finance operations the, role will be very broad involving:
- Key role in the development of a departmental cost reporting system across the organisation
- Ownership of key cost lines for the month end reporting pack
- Responsibility for the Treasury function
- Management of the consultant accruals process
- Perform the ERP system month end and year end procedures
- Assist in the annual budgeting process
- Involvement in the statutory audit
- Ad Hoc projects as they arise
Interested in this position?
To apply, please submit your CV to Niall O’Kelly who is managing this assignment via the link below or to inquire further please contact Niall directly at email@example.com or 01 529 4200.