Job Title: Newly Qualified ACA – Advanced Leadership Programme
Location: Dublin City Centre
Salary: Base negotiable plus bonus & benefits
Our client is a leading financial institution who have a number of interesting opportunities for newly qualified accountants through their advanced leadership programme. The reason for the requirements is that they are looking to create future business leaders for their business across all its divisions.
Why should you apply?
This is an opportunity of a lifetime and this institution has developed some of the most innovative and thought creating business strategies so personal and professional development is inevitable. Highly attractive remuneration package including excellent base salary, pension, fast track career opportunities and the option for movement into other areas of the company due to the exposure you will get.
Who should apply?
Candidate should be recently qualified accountants currently working in Big 4/ Top 10 firm in corporate finance, transaction services, audit or tax coupled with the following:
· First-rate track record of academic achievements
· Strong commercial acumen
· Ability to interpret financial results and present it to senior management concisely
· Strong excel skills and the ability to understand and manipulate financial models
Role and Reporting Lines
Reporting directly to the decision makers in the firm duties will include:
· Reviewing business plans, projections, strategies with accompanying historic financial statements
· Interpreting and understanding financial models to make key strategic decisions
· Preparing decision making papers for presentation to key internal and external stakeholders
· Support team development, and new business development/origination
· Performing valuations and assessing deal benefits
· Working capital management
· Budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
Interested in this position?
To apply, please submit your CV to Niall O’Kelly who is managing this assignment via the link below or to inquire further please contact Niall directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01 529 4200.