Job Title: Risk Analyst – Insurance
Location: Dublin City
Salary: Competitive Base + plus bonus & benefits
We are working with a large International Insurance company based in Dublin, that distribute their products throughout Europe. Their Risk team are currently seeking to add a Risk Analyst with previous insurance risk experience to their team, with the aim to progress the successful candidate to Risk Manager after 1 – 2 years.
Why should you apply?
This company will provide a dynamic work environment for an ambitious risk professional to join a team of experienced risk experts and provide real value to the company. The role will work directly with the Risk Manager and report into Executive Boards giving the successful candidate exposure to senior level management.
Who should apply?
Our client is looking to meet with experienced risk insurance candidates with the following:
- Risk Management, Corporate Governance, and Solvency II experience
- Knowledge of insurance products and processes
- Ability to deal with complex insurance data and processes
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all audiences, including senior management
- Risk/Insurance related qualification desirable
Role and Reporting Lines
This position reports directly to the Risk Manager and the key responsibilities of the role include:
- Maintain and continually improve the company’s risk management framework
- Monitoring of key risk indicators, and ensuring timely and accurate input from internal stakeholders
- Responsible for planning the annual review of Company’s policies and reviewing the Company’s related Risk Management policies
- Ensure risk incidents are tracked, and monitored
- Preparation and delivery of risk reporting to executive committees
- Support the development of the business in the launch of new products
- Coordinate the production of the annual ORSA
Interested in this position?
To apply, please submit your CV to David Joyce who is managing this assignment via the link below or to inquire further please contact us directly on 01 529 4200.