Job Title: Risk Manager– Insurance
Salary: Negotiable plus bonus & benefits
We are working with a large and well-regarded Insurance company based in Dublin. The organisation is regarded as best in class for work-life balance and career progression opportunities. Their Risk & Compliance team are currently seeking to add a Risk Manager with IT experience to their team.
Why should you apply?
This company will provide an excellent working environment for any ambitious risk professional. This is a great opportunity to join a team of experienced risk professionals and provide real value to the company. If you are looking for a role with a good work-life balance and career enhancement opportunities, then this could be the role for you.
Who should apply?
Our client is looking to meet with Risk and IT experienced candidates with the following backgrounds:
- Risk, compliance management and governance experience
- Proven experience as an information technology practitioner
- Strong analytical ability
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all audiences, including senior management
Role and Reporting Lines
This position involves using specialist skills to provide advisory, coordination, facilitation and support services to First Line teams to assist them with their individual IT risk management and regulatory compliance activities. The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Maintain a centralised repository of the policies and procedures in place to ensure a system of internal controls to mitigate identified risk and satisfy external requirements
- Providing risk management and internal controls subject matter expertise
- Development, gathering, analysis and reporting of metrics to measure I.T. risk and compliance management process performance
- Conducting and supporting internal control assessments and supporting I.S. teams with internal/external audits
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with I.S. leaders, I.S. process owners, Corporate Risk Officers, Corporate Compliance Officers, Internal Auditors and External Auditors as required, both in Europe and Canada
Interested in this position?
To apply, please submit your CV to Mark Baker who is managing this assignment via the link below or to inquire further please visit www.darwinhawkins.com or call 01 529 4200.