Job Title: Senior Financial Accountant
Our client is a leading technology and gaming company that operate in an increasingly popular gaming sector.
Why should you apply?
This is an opportunity for an ambitious qualified accountant to join a fast past start up environment, that has a great working culture of cross team collaboration, who embrace people who see thing differently, and are not afraid to change from traditional work methods.
Who should apply?
The ideal candidate should be:
- Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA
- Strong analytical skills, and an analytic thinker
- Ability to adapt to a fast past and changing environment, and work to deadlines
- Strong knowledge of Office suite products
- Experience using financial ERP systems
- Excellent communications skills to influence and manage others
Role and Reporting Lines
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the role will include the following:
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts in line with the required reporting framework
- Review of monthly financial results and presentation of KPI’s to senior management
- Managing ongoing working capital requirements and cash flow forecasting
- Analysis and review of key business drivers
- Preparation and review of statutory financial statements and support annual external audit
- Review of control environment and implementation of procedures to minimize risk
- Assist the Financial Controller and other stakeholders on commercial and operational projects as necessary
Interested in this position?
To apply, please submit your CV to Mark Baker who is managing this assignment via the link below or to inquire further please contact Mark directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01 529 4200.